Short survey on Court Interpreting
Автор темы: DelphineJ
DelphineJ
DelphineJ
Великобритания
Jun 29, 2014

Hi there,

I am currently writing my MSc dissertation on culture-specific items in Court interpreting and was wondering if some of you would kindly accept to take about 10 minutes of their time to answer a short survey?

It's all anonymous, there are 6 questions and a short profiling questionnaire at the end (level of training, experience, working languages and country of residence/education).

... See more
Hi there,

I am currently writing my MSc dissertation on culture-specific items in Court interpreting and was wondering if some of you would kindly accept to take about 10 minutes of their time to answer a short survey?

It's all anonymous, there are 6 questions and a short profiling questionnaire at the end (level of training, experience, working languages and country of residence/education).

Here is the link:
https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/L5VMQTL

Thanks a lot, your help is really appreciated!

Best wishes,
Delphine
Collapse

Halil Ibrahim Tutuncuoglu
Halil Ibrahim Tutuncuoglu "Бёcäטsع Լîfe's cômplicåtعd eñøugh"
Турция
Local time: 17:22
турецкий => английский
+ ...
OK I DID Jun 29, 2014

A REAL HARD JOB SOMETIMES.

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

Модератор(ы) этого форума
Marco Ramón[Call to this topic]
Margarita[Call to this topic]

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Short survey on Court Interpreting

CafeTran Espresso
You've never met a CAT tool this clever!

Translate faster & easier, using a sophisticated CAT tool built by a translator / developer. Accept jobs from clients who use Trados, MemoQ, Wordfast & major CAT tools. Download and start using CafeTran Espresso -- for free

Buy now! »
Anycount & Translation Office 3000
Translation Office 3000

Translation Office 3000 is an advanced accounting tool for freelance translators and small agencies. TO3000 easily and seamlessly integrates with the business life of professional freelance translators.

More info »