Poll: Do you repeat series or films?
Автор темы: ProZ.com Staff
ProZ.com Staff
ProZ.com Staff
ПЕРСОНАЛ САЙТА
Sep 25

This forum topic is for the discussion of the poll question "Do you repeat series or films?".

View the poll results »



 
Maria Teresa Borges de Almeida
Maria Teresa Borges de Almeida  Identity Verified
Португалия
Local time: 04:08
Член ProZ.com c 2007
английский => португальский
+ ...
Yes, if it's really good Sep 25

If it’s really good, I might watch it again, but it’s happened to me before that I’ve watched an episode only to realise the series isn’t new until I’m halfway through, because of some little detail that caught my eye. It might be an age thing…

Angie Garbarino
 
Geddy Sokolowsky
Geddy Sokolowsky
Бразилия
Local time: 00:08
Член ProZ.com c Sep 2026
английский => португальский
+ ...
Yes, if it's really good - and in different conditions Sep 25

When I really like a show or movie and want to watch it again, one of my favorite things to try is check out a different audio language.

I'm a big fan of Brazilian and Latin American Spanish dubs, and some English language dubs can be pretty good, too. Checking them out helps the experience of rewatching stay fresh, though it's a shame when I end up not liking the dub...

On shows with more complex plotting, rewatching and noticing where every twist was foreshadowed is a
... See more
When I really like a show or movie and want to watch it again, one of my favorite things to try is check out a different audio language.

I'm a big fan of Brazilian and Latin American Spanish dubs, and some English language dubs can be pretty good, too. Checking them out helps the experience of rewatching stay fresh, though it's a shame when I end up not liking the dub...

On shows with more complex plotting, rewatching and noticing where every twist was foreshadowed is also fun, like working out how a puzzle works.
▲ Collapse


 


To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

Модератор(ы) этого форума
Jared Tabor[Call to this topic]

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Poll: Do you repeat series or films?






TM-Town
Manage your TMs and Terms ... and boost your translation business

Are you ready for something fresh in the industry? TM-Town is a unique new site for you -- the freelance translator -- to store, manage and share translation memories (TMs) and glossaries...and potentially meet new clients on the basis of your prior work.

More info »
LinguaCore
AI Translation at Your Fingertips

The underlying LLM technology of LinguaCore offers AI translations of unprecedented quality. Quick and simple. Add a human linguistic review at the end for expert-level quality at a fraction of the cost and time.

More info »