Powwow: Virtual Powwow -

This discussion belongs to Powwows » "Powwow: Virtual Powwow - ".
You can see the powwows page and participate in this discussion from there.

Ayumi Anraku
Ayumi Anraku  Identity Verified
США
Local time: 01:02
японский => португальский
+ ...
Where the link will be posted? May 6, 2020

Hello, I read in the guide that the address to join the virtual powwow will be posted every Friday, but it didn't say where. May I ask where the link was posted?
Thank you.

[Edited at 2020-05-06 21:29 GMT]


 
Villő Ujvári
Villő Ujvári
Венгрия
Local time: 07:02
английский => венгерский
+ ...
Link to join May 7, 2020

Hello there!
I believe we can just join the powwow here on this very page.
At least last week we were able to just join in on the call from the page of the powwow a little after it started.
Just in case, I'm leaving the link here: https://www.proz.com/powwow/7264 - Hopefully it works!

[Edited at 2020-05-07 11:13 GMT]


 
Ayumi Anraku
Ayumi Anraku  Identity Verified
США
Local time: 01:02
японский => португальский
+ ...
Thank you. May 7, 2020

Hello Villő, thank you for the link. It is working now.

[Edited at 2020-05-07 13:06 GMT]


 
Suzie Withers
Suzie Withers  Identity Verified
Великобритания
Local time: 06:02
французский => английский
+ ...
Can't get in on mobile phone 🙄 May 7, 2020

My partner is using the laptop for his teaching, so I tried to get in from my phone, but it won't let me join from a mobile. Ah well, one day I'll make it for a whole session I hope. 🙄

 
Caroline Durant
Caroline Durant  Identity Verified
Local time: 06:02
немецкий => английский
+ ...
Virtual socialising May 7, 2020

Thanks for organising this, Andrew. I had a great time discussing the knowledge necessary for a translator in my group today. I shall certainly be coming back again.

 


To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

Модератор(ы) этого форума
Lucia Leszinsky[Call to this topic]

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Powwow: Virtual Powwow -






Wordfast Pro
Translation Memory Software for Any Platform

Exclusive discount for ProZ.com users! Save over 13% when purchasing Wordfast Pro through ProZ.com. Wordfast is the world's #1 provider of platform-independent Translation Memory software. Consistently ranked the most user-friendly and highest value

Buy now! »
TM-Town
Manage your TMs and Terms ... and boost your translation business

Are you ready for something fresh in the industry? TM-Town is a unique new site for you -- the freelance translator -- to store, manage and share translation memories (TMs) and glossaries...and potentially meet new clients on the basis of your prior work.

More info »