Powwow: Moscow - Russian Federation

This discussion belongs to Powwows » "Powwow: Moscow - Russian Federation".
You can see the powwows page and participate in this discussion from there.

Anna Sichko
Anna Sichko  Identity Verified
Россия
русский => английский
+ ...
any offers concerning venue and time? Jun 30, 2013

Dear collegues!
I am looking forward to hearing from you!
I will be happy if you share your ideas concerning venue and date!


 
responder
responder  Identity Verified
Россия
Local time: 04:53
английский => русский
+ ...
Suggested venue Jul 1, 2013

Dear Anna,

Thank you for the invitation. I will try to come if circumstances permit and suggest as a venue Discovery Club cafe at 24/2 Novokuznetskaya st. where guests would feel comfortable.

Best regards,

Alexander


 
Anna Sichko
Anna Sichko  Identity Verified
Россия
русский => английский
+ ...
Suggested venue Jul 1, 2013

responder wrote:

Dear Anna,

Thank you for the invitation. I will try to come if circumstances permit and suggest as a venue Discovery Club cafe at 24/2 Novokuznetskaya st. where guests would feel comfortable.

Best regards,

Alexander


Dear Alexander!
Thanks for your suggestion. Good idea.

[Edited at 2013-07-01 06:41 GMT]


 
Anna Sichko
Anna Sichko  Identity Verified
Россия
русский => английский
+ ...
VENUE Jul 1, 2013

Dear collegues!
What do you think of Discovery Club cafe at 24/2 Novokuznetskaya st?
If nobody is against, Iwill book it for Sunday, 07.07.2013 - 18.00.


 
responder
responder  Identity Verified
Россия
Local time: 04:53
английский => русский
+ ...
Discovery club card Jul 1, 2013

Another advantage is I have a 10% Discovery discount card...

 
Anna Sichko
Anna Sichko  Identity Verified
Россия
русский => английский
+ ...
Discovery club card Jul 1, 2013

responder wrote:

Another advantage is I have a 10% Discovery discount card...


Awesome!!!


 
Anna Sichko
Anna Sichko  Identity Verified
Россия
русский => английский
+ ...
July 07 or July 08? Jul 4, 2013

Dear Collegues!
There are many collegues who are away at the weekend. What if we change the date to July 08?

Уважаемые коллеги!
Многие наши коллеги в отъезде на выходных. Что, если мы изменим дату на 8 июля?


 
NataliaShevchuk
NataliaShevchuk  Identity Verified
Local time: 21:53
английский => русский
+ ...
What a misterious location - weekend Jul 5, 2013

to be away at such a place sounds exciting!

 
Daria Bobyleva
Daria Bobyleva
Россия
Local time: 04:53
английский => русский
+ ...
July 8! Jul 5, 2013

dear all,

I support the idea of the 8 as I'm not that much sure I will be able to come on Sunday. Actually, I finish my job at 8 p.m. on Monday, but I'll be happy to join you a bit later.

regards,
Daria


 
Ekaterina Chashnikova
Ekaterina Chashnikova  Identity Verified
Local time: 03:53
английский => русский
+ ...
July 8 Jul 5, 2013

Dear all,

I can confirm attenting the powwow on the 8th of July, and I am not so sure about Sunday.


 
Marena
Marena  Identity Verified
Россия
Local time: 04:53
русский => английский
+ ...
July 8 Jul 5, 2013

I can attend the powwow on Monday, but I'll join you about 18.30

 
Anna Sichko
Anna Sichko  Identity Verified
Россия
русский => английский
+ ...
July 08, 19.00 Jul 5, 2013

Great!
I have just made a new reservatiion!
So, we are meeting at 19.00 on July 08 (Monday), at Discovery cafe.
If you have any questions/recommendations, feel free to contact me +79169093231 or via e-mail: [email protected].


 
Pavel Polyarush
Pavel Polyarush  Identity Verified
Local time: 03:53
английский => русский
July 08 Jul 5, 2013

Sorry, I wish I could make it on Monday, but, alas, I can only attend on weekends.

P.


 
Eugene Efremov
Eugene Efremov
Франция
Local time: 03:53
Член ProZ.com c 2012
французский => русский
+ ...
Willing to see all Jul 7, 2013

I will try to visit and I informed colleagues in facebook groups.

 
NatalyDarchieva
NatalyDarchieva  Identity Verified
Россия
Local time: 04:53
русский => английский
+ ...
Powwow Jul 8, 2013

Извиняюсь за столь поздний ответ - я приехала из отпуска совсем недавно и только сегодня смогла разобраться в накопившихся делах и сориентироваться, я бы хотела присоединиться к мероприятию, если еще не поздно (на всякий случай зарезервировала себе место в Discovery Club), к сожалению до Анны не смогла дозвониться. Надеюсь, что не будет проблем, если я к вам присоединюсь?

 


To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

Модератор(ы) этого форума
Lucia Leszinsky[Call to this topic]

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Powwow: Moscow - Russian Federation






Anycount & Translation Office 3000
Translation Office 3000

Translation Office 3000 is an advanced accounting tool for freelance translators and small agencies. TO3000 easily and seamlessly integrates with the business life of professional freelance translators.

More info »
LinguaCore
AI Translation at Your Fingertips

The underlying LLM technology of LinguaCore offers AI translations of unprecedented quality. Quick and simple. Add a human linguistic review at the end for expert-level quality at a fraction of the cost and time.

More info »