Powwow: Brussels - Belgium

This discussion belongs to Powwows » "Powwow: Brussels - Belgium".
You can see the powwows page and participate in this discussion from there.

Arianna Viglino
Arianna Viglino  Identity Verified
Италия
английский => итальянский
+ ...
YES Jun 6, 2012

I will come!

[Edited at 2012-06-06 12:27 GMT]

[Edited at 2012-06-06 12:27 GMT]


 
ElodieQ
ElodieQ  Identity Verified
Бельгия
Local time: 02:30
испанский => французский
+ ...
NEW Jun 21, 2012

Hello,

I'm new to this website (I became a member only yesterday...) so I'd like to know what exactly those Powwows are. Does everybody know each other? What do you do there?

Thank you for any information, I'm curious!


 
ruchirichin (X)
ruchirichin (X)
Бельгия
Local time: 02:30
For Elodie Jun 25, 2012

Hi,
Powwows are a great way to meet up informally with fellow translators, have a chat, get to know each other etc. Some of us know each other from previous powwows but there are always new people joining. So hope you can make it to your first powwow!
Cheers,
Ruchira


 
Luciano Monteiro
Luciano Monteiro  Identity Verified
Эстония
Local time: 03:30
английский => португальский
+ ...
Hotel Jun 28, 2012

I have booked a hotel for the night and now won´t be able to attend and will have to pay the hotel anyway. So if anyone is interested please contact me and I could change the booking to your name.

Luciano


 


To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

Модератор(ы) этого форума
Lucia Leszinsky[Call to this topic]

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Powwow: Brussels - Belgium






Draftsmith
Edit Translations Faster With Affordable AI You Can Trust

Draftsmith is an affordable AI editing tool for busy translators. It works directly in Microsoft Word, supporting the way you work ProZ members receive a 20% discount on a single user subscription of Draftsmith.

More info »
LinguaCore
AI Translation at Your Fingertips

The underlying LLM technology of LinguaCore offers AI translations of unprecedented quality. Quick and simple. Add a human linguistic review at the end for expert-level quality at a fraction of the cost and time.

More info »