Страниц в теме:   < [1 2]
Powwow: London - United Kingdom

This discussion belongs to Powwows » "Powwow: London - United Kingdom".
You can see the powwows page and participate in this discussion from there.

TRADL
TRADL
Франция
Local time: 04:17
английский => французский
+ ...
Marble Arch Jul 13, 2005

Change of plan: we'll meet at Marble Arch, just underneath it if that's possible and then make our way into the park. I'll still be wearing a red hat! 12 pm on Sunday at Marble Arch then. Hope you all turn up!

 
Charlie Bavington
Charlie Bavington  Identity Verified
Local time: 03:17
французский => английский
Don't go too far :-) Jul 13, 2005

'Cos I for one am never gonna make it for 12 (probably nearer 2) so it'd be good if you were *fairly* easy to find

 
aykon
aykon  Identity Verified
Великобритания
Local time: 03:17
испанский => немецкий
+ ...
mobile phone number? Jul 13, 2005

tradl, if some people are worried about finding you because they are late, maybe you could give them your mobile number.

 
St�phanie --
St�phanie --
Local time: 03:17
английский => французский
+ ...
OK for Marble Arch. See you on Sunday. Jul 14, 2005

By the way, my real name is Stéphanie

 
TRADL
TRADL
Франция
Local time: 04:17
английский => французский
+ ...
Marble Arch 12 pm Jul 14, 2005

I'll also be wearing a red dress so I'll be very recognisable for the late-comers who will try and find us. We'll be staying on the edge of the park to make it easier, ie. near Marble Arch. Weather forecast looking good. Bring some sunscreen!

 
VCresevich
VCresevich
Великобритания
Local time: 03:17
испанский => английский
+ ...
Can I take two people more? Jul 16, 2005



 
VCresevich
VCresevich
Великобритания
Local time: 03:17
испанский => английский
+ ...
Can I take two people more? Jul 16, 2005

Can i invite my husband (who's a translator too) and my friend from college (he studied translation with me and is visiting London)?
See you tomorrow!


 
TRADL
TRADL
Франция
Local time: 04:17
английский => французский
+ ...
of course vanessa! Jul 16, 2005

the more the merrier, looks like a nice little/big group! see you all tomorrow!

 
USER00230 (X)
USER00230 (X)
Великобритания
Local time: 03:17
немецкий => английский
well done TRADL! Jul 18, 2005

I just wanted to say thanks and well done to TRADL for organizing the powwow yesterday. The more of these the better!

 
Erika Winpenny
Erika Winpenny
Local time: 03:17
Член ProZ.com c 2005
английский => немецкий
Agree! Jul 18, 2005

It was fab, and I enjoyed meeting you all. Really look forward to the next one. Will send the pics to those who gave me their email addy as soon as I get around to downloading them to my PC.

 
Gabriele Twohig
Gabriele Twohig  Identity Verified
Local time: 03:17
английский => немецкий
Ditto - fantastic! Jul 20, 2005

I so enjoyed meeting you all - hope to have the pleasure again sometime! Am in Germany now and remembering our great few hours together.

 
St�phanie --
St�phanie --
Local time: 03:17
английский => французский
+ ...
Agree too! Jul 20, 2005

It was really nice to meet you all in Hyde Park on Sunday. I hope we have the opportunity to meet again.

 
Страниц в теме:   < [1 2]


To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

Модератор(ы) этого форума
Lucia Leszinsky[Call to this topic]

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Powwow: London - United Kingdom






Protemos translation business management system
Create your account in minutes, and start working! 3-month trial for agencies, and free for freelancers!

The system lets you keep client/vendor database, with contacts and rates, manage projects and assign jobs to vendors, issue invoices, track payments, store and manage project files, generate business reports on turnover profit per client/manager etc.

More info »
PerfectIt
Check translations faster for consistency, quality and style guide compliance

PerfectIt helps professional translators deliver error-free documents in Microsoft Word and PowerPoint. It helps improve consistency, ensure quality, and enforce style guides. ProZ members receive a 30% discount off individual purchases of PerfectIt.

More info »