Автор темы: Marc Adler
Marc Adler
Marc Adler
японский => английский
Mar 22, 2005

Please see:

http://www.adlerpacific.com/honyaku/squished%20text.JPG

Trados 6.5.5.438

The Japanese text in the upper box is squished together for some reason, and runs off the side of the box to the right (even when the multiterm window is not displayed). The highlighting is also misplaced, but I suspect it would be in the right place if only t
... See more
Please see:

http://www.adlerpacific.com/honyaku/squished%20text.JPG

Trados 6.5.5.438

The Japanese text in the upper box is squished together for some reason, and runs off the side of the box to the right (even when the multiterm window is not displayed). The highlighting is also misplaced, but I suspect it would be in the right place if only the text were being displayed correctly.

I noticed that the fonts used in the upper and lower boxes are different, but I can't find where to correct this.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks,
Marc Adler
Collapse

Langaid (X)
Langaid (X)
английский => японский
+ ...
Did you try exporting TM? Mar 25, 2005

I've had this problem too, and remember that TUs looked fine in Edit window. I don't know what really is the cause of this problem, but in my case, creating a new TM and importing the export file fixed it all.

I hope it works for you too.

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Japanese text squished in workbench

Protemos translation business management system
Create your account in minutes, and start working! 3-month trial for agencies, and free for freelancers!

The system lets you keep client/vendor database, with contacts and rates, manage projects and assign jobs to vendors, issue invoices, track payments, store and manage project files, generate business reports on turnover profit per client/manager etc.

More info »
Wordfast Pro
Translation Memory Software for Any Platform

Exclusive discount for ProZ.com users! Save over 13% when purchasing Wordfast Pro through ProZ.com. Wordfast is the world's #1 provider of platform-independent Translation Memory software. Consistently ranked the most user-friendly and highest value

Buy now! »