Автор темы: lavanya sriram
lavanya sriram
lavanya sriram
Local time: 04:19
японский => английский
+ ...
Feb 19, 2007

Hi
I recently purchased TRADOS 2006 freelance. (I'm new to CAT tools). The package lists says that Multiterm 7 installer comes with this version but when I checked it wasn't there. I opened the translator's workbench-->options-->term recognition options where I could see only multiterm 5.5 but couldn't find multiterm 7. What's the differences bet' these two and what shd I do to get multiterm 7?

Thanks in advance
Lavanya

Attila Piróth
Attila Piróth  Identity Verified
Франция
Local time: 21:19
Член ProZ.com
английский => венгерский
+ ...
Separate download Feb 19, 2007

lavanya sriram wrote:

I recently purchased TRADOS 2006 freelance. (I'm new to CAT tools). The package lists says that Multiterm 7 installer comes with this version but when I checked it wasn't there.

Multiterm 7 is indeed part of the package: you can download it separately from your account at the SDL website. The filename is DC-MT7-UG-02-EN.zip.
Hope this helps,
Attila

lavanya sriram
lavanya sriram
Local time: 04:19
японский => английский
+ ...
Автор темы
Thankyou Feb 19, 2007

Thakyou Attila.....will try this

Camila Oliveira
Camila Oliveira
США
Local time: 14:19
Член ProZ.com c 2005
английский => португальский
+ ...
Portuguese missing? Feb 22, 2007

Hi All,

I successfully downloaded the multiterm 7. Nonetheless, I could not find "Portuguese" there... only other major languages. Any tip on how to add Portuguese? I have not found any easy "add" feature.

Thanks!

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Multiterm 7

Anycount & Translation Office 3000
Translation Office 3000

Translation Office 3000 is an advanced accounting tool for freelance translators and small agencies. TO3000 easily and seamlessly integrates with the business life of professional freelance translators.

More info »
TM-Town
Manage your TMs and Terms ... and boost your translation business

Are you ready for something fresh in the industry? TM-Town is a unique new site for you -- the freelance translator -- to store, manage and share translation memories (TMs) and glossaries...and potentially meet new clients on the basis of your prior work.

More info »