Problem witn encoding script on your new website ProZNext
Автор темы: Gjorgji Apostolovski
Gjorgji Apostolovski
Gjorgji Apostolovski  Identity Verified
Македония (FYROM)
Local time: 13:19
английский => македонский
+ ...
Sep 30

Hi,

I was polishing my ProZ profile on your new website ProZNext when I noticed that my translation samples aren't showed correctly on your website.
So instead of Cyrillic encoding there are some numbers and other stuff.
I uploaded them again, but after saving they are all messed up again.

So what's the problem? And how to solve this?

[Edited at 2026-09-30 16:58 GMT]


 
Andrea Capuselli
Andrea Capuselli
Local time: 08:19
ПЕРСОНАЛ САЙТА
ЛОКАЛИЗАТОР САЙТА
I'm reporting this! Sep 30

Hi Gjorgji,

Thank you for bringing this to our attention. I'm reporting this, and I hope to have an update for you soon. For the time being, leave the samples as they are — we'll let you know if we need you to re-upload them. Thank you for your patience!


 
Gjorgji Apostolovski
Gjorgji Apostolovski  Identity Verified
Македония (FYROM)
Local time: 13:19
английский => македонский
+ ...
Автор темы
suggestion Sep 30

Maybe they can add an option for url so I can share my samples from my Google Drive with url hyperlink?

 
Gjorgji Apostolovski
Gjorgji Apostolovski  Identity Verified
Македония (FYROM)
Local time: 13:19
английский => македонский
+ ...
Автор темы
no need Oct 1

Actually there's no need, I've just finished my one page website. Check it out.
https://apostrans.github.io/

It's just like my ProZ/Next profile and the features/options that I like.


 


To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

Модератор(ы) этого форума
Jared Tabor[Call to this topic]
Lucia Leszinsky[Call to this topic]

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Problem witn encoding script on your new website ProZNext






Trados Business Manager Lite
Create customer quotes and invoices from within Trados Studio

Trados Business Manager Lite helps to simplify and speed up some of the daily tasks, such as invoicing and reporting, associated with running your freelance translation business.

More info »
Draftsmith
Edit Translations Faster With Affordable AI You Can Trust

Draftsmith is an affordable AI editing tool for busy translators. It works directly in Microsoft Word, supporting the way you work ProZ members receive a 20% discount on a single user subscription of Draftsmith.

More info »