Grassroots support of MemoQ in non-English languages
Автор темы: Arkadi Burkov
Arkadi Burkov
Arkadi Burkov  Identity Verified
Беларусь
Local time: 13:38
английский => русский
Jun 30, 2009

Since most of the general descriptions of MemoQ, its user-friendly workflow, step-by-step guides and the support forum itself are concentrated in English, I suggest that this topic should be used for posting links to non-English resources on Kilgray's products. The idea is that this will benefit the users whose languages only include a rudimentary form of English, raise awareness of this product and its vast capabilities, and may eventually lead to a wiki-style international MemoQ community.
... See more
Since most of the general descriptions of MemoQ, its user-friendly workflow, step-by-step guides and the support forum itself are concentrated in English, I suggest that this topic should be used for posting links to non-English resources on Kilgray's products. The idea is that this will benefit the users whose languages only include a rudimentary form of English, raise awareness of this product and its vast capabilities, and may eventually lead to a wiki-style international MemoQ community.

To start with, I include a link to a blog MemoQ category maintained in Russian http://a2z-translation.net/category/cats-tents/memoq/

[Edited at 2009-06-30 07:29 GMT]
Collapse

Epameinondas Soufleros
Epameinondas Soufleros  Identity Verified
Греция
Член ProZ.com c 2008
английский => греческий (новогреческий)
+ ...
What about the manuals? Jun 30, 2009

Why doesn't Kilgray pick a few translators from here to translate MemoQ's manuals to various languages? I am more than willing to do the Greek version!

Arkadi Burkov
Arkadi Burkov  Identity Verified
Беларусь
английский => русский
Автор темы
Manual for MemoQ 4 translated into Russian Apr 9, 2010

http://www.wordhord.com/download/memoQ_QuickStartGuide_4_0_RU.pdf
translated by Mykhailo Voloshko

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Grassroots support of MemoQ in non-English languages

Trados Studio 2022 Freelance
The leading translation software used by over 270,000 translators.

Designed with your feedback in mind, Trados Studio 2022 delivers an unrivalled, powerful desktop and cloud solution, empowering you to work in the most efficient and cost-effective way.

More info »
CafeTran Espresso
You've never met a CAT tool this clever!

Translate faster & easier, using a sophisticated CAT tool built by a translator / developer. Accept jobs from clients who use Trados, MemoQ, Wordfast & major CAT tools. Download and start using CafeTran Espresso -- for free

Buy now! »