Create a short path to your iCloud Drive
Автор темы: CafeTran Trainer
CafeTran Trainer
CafeTran Trainer
Нидерланды
Член ProZ.com c 2006
немецкий => голландский
+ ...
Oct 1

I'm investigating whether Apple's iCloud Drive can serve as an alternative to my Dropbox subscription. I found the default path to iCloud Drive somewhat impractical, so I created a symbolic link in the Terminal:


ln -s ~/Library/Mobile\ Documents/com~apple~CloudDocs/ ~/iclouddrive


This allows you to navigate to iCloud Drive from your home folder using cd ~/iclouddrive. You can also add a shortcut to the Favorites bar in Finder. Additionall
... See more
I'm investigating whether Apple's iCloud Drive can serve as an alternative to my Dropbox subscription. I found the default path to iCloud Drive somewhat impractical, so I created a symbolic link in the Terminal:


ln -s ~/Library/Mobile\ Documents/com~apple~CloudDocs/ ~/iclouddrive


This allows you to navigate to iCloud Drive from your home folder using cd ~/iclouddrive. You can also add a shortcut to the Favorites bar in Finder. Additionally, the drive is now listed in CRAX Commander's files and folders grid:

Image-004122
▲ Collapse


 


To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:


You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Create a short path to your iCloud Drive






PerfectIt
Check translations faster for consistency, quality and style guide compliance

PerfectIt helps professional translators deliver error-free documents in Microsoft Word and PowerPoint. It helps improve consistency, ensure quality, and enforce style guides. ProZ members receive a 30% discount off individual purchases of PerfectIt.

More info »
CafeTran Espresso
You've never met a CAT tool this clever!

Translate faster & easier, using a sophisticated CAT tool built by a translator / developer. Accept jobs from clients who use Trados, MemoQ, Wordfast & major CAT tools. Download and start using CafeTran Espresso -- for free

Buy now! »