Hide pre-translated segments in Wordfast Anywhere
Автор темы: vai13
vai13
vai13
Германия
Sep 16, 2015

Hello everyone,
I've just started to work with Wordfast Anywhere and still learning. I have a lot of segments which consist of one word and are repeating a lot. Pre-translation works perfectly as they are 100% matches. My question is: is it possible to hide the pre-translated segments, so I can translate only non-translated segments? It's just a waste of time to press alt+down as the pre-translated segments make up around 40% of the whole text. Could anyone help me with this?

Andrea Bauer
Andrea Bauer  Identity Verified
Италия
Local time: 10:55
итальянский => немецкий
+ ...
WFA - Hide 100 % match segments Sep 16, 2015

As I was interested to get an answer to your question, I addressed it to the WFA-forum and got a reply from Rémi (the developer of the program):

File => Advanced Document Management => Select a file and click on the button Open < 100

If you have any doubts, questions or troubles with WFA, I recommend to write to the WFA support at: [email protected]

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Hide pre-translated segments in Wordfast Anywhere

Anycount & Translation Office 3000
Translation Office 3000

Translation Office 3000 is an advanced accounting tool for freelance translators and small agencies. TO3000 easily and seamlessly integrates with the business life of professional freelance translators.

More info »
CafeTran Espresso
You've never met a CAT tool this clever!

Translate faster & easier, using a sophisticated CAT tool built by a translator / developer. Accept jobs from clients who use Trados, MemoQ, Wordfast & major CAT tools. Download and start using CafeTran Espresso -- for free

Buy now! »