Run-time error in DNS 10 with a trial version of Word 2007 (Win 7)
Автор темы: Patricia Rosas
Patricia Rosas
Patricia Rosas  Identity Verified
США
Local time: 19:06
испанский => английский
+ ...
Памяти
Oct 29, 2009

Hi, friends.

First, thanks to everyone who has responded to my other threads. The computer crash was really stressful, and I thought I had things under control. But today I've had another problem crop up.

I'll be dictating and suddenly a window pops up saying there is a run-time error, but where there ought to be further explanation, it just has ellipsis marks ....

DNS then closes down. Usually when this happens Word crashes, too, but not every time.
... See more
Hi, friends.

First, thanks to everyone who has responded to my other threads. The computer crash was really stressful, and I thought I had things under control. But today I've had another problem crop up.

I'll be dictating and suddenly a window pops up saying there is a run-time error, but where there ought to be further explanation, it just has ellipsis marks ....

DNS then closes down. Usually when this happens Word crashes, too, but not every time.

Nuance's customer support is terrible (they've never responded to anything I've asked), so I'm hoping a ProZer might be able to give me an idea of what is going on.

I'm running a trial version of Office 2007 and the regular version won't arrive for about a week--I'm not sure that this has anything to do with the problem, but because I have to wait for the disk I bought, I can't upgrade to check out that possibility.

Thanks,
Patricia
Collapse

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

Модератор(ы) этого форума
Peter Zauner[Call to this topic]
Prachya Mruetusatorn[Call to this topic]

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Run-time error in DNS 10 with a trial version of Word 2007 (Win 7)

Wordfast Pro
Translation Memory Software for Any Platform

Exclusive discount for ProZ.com users! Save over 13% when purchasing Wordfast Pro through ProZ.com. Wordfast is the world's #1 provider of platform-independent Translation Memory software. Consistently ranked the most user-friendly and highest value

Buy now! »
Trados Business Manager Lite
Create customer quotes and invoices from within Trados Studio

Trados Business Manager Lite helps to simplify and speed up some of the daily tasks, such as invoicing and reporting, associated with running your freelance translation business.

More info »