For matters related to payments, access to training sessions and technical issues, please submit a support request for faster assistance.
Terminologia de petróleo e gás: noções básicas

This discussion belongs to ProZ.com training » "Terminologia de petróleo e gás: noções básicas".
You can see the ProZ.com training page and participate in this discussion from there.

mercedescoya
mercedescoya
Испания
Local time: 23:16
испанский => португальский
+ ...
idioma Nov 5, 2014

En que idioma se hara el curso?

Helen Shepelenko
Helen Shepelenko
ПЕРСОНАЛ САЙТА
idioma Nov 5, 2014

mercedescoya wrote:

En que idioma se hara el curso?

Hello mercedescoya,

Thank you for your interest in the training. The course will be conducted in Portuguese.

Hope this helps.

My bests,
Helen

Ana Elisa Igel
Ana Elisa Igel  Identity Verified
Бразилия
Local time: 18:16
Член ProZ.com c 2009
английский => португальский
+ ...
After-seminar access Jan 22, 2015

Helen,

Unfortunately, I won't be able to attend the seminar at the scheduled time. Will I have have access to the content presented after that?

Thank you.

Ana

[Edited at 2015-01-22 15:09 GMT]

Helen Shepelenko
Helen Shepelenko
ПЕРСОНАЛ САЙТА
After-seminar access Jan 22, 2015

Ana Elisa Igel wrote:

Helen,

Unfortunately, I won't be able to attend the seminar at the scheduled time. Will I have have access to the content presented after that?

Thank you.

Ana

[Edited at 2015-01-22 15:09 GMT]

Hello Ana,

Thank you for your interest in the training. The session will be recorded and within one working week all attendees will be emailed a link to the webinar video and the presentation used on the session. Once it is released you will have unlimited access to the handouts. Also, a certificate of attendance will be issued for all registrants.

Hope this helps.

My bests,
Helen

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

Модератор(ы) этого форума
Helen Shepelenko[Call to this topic]

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Terminologia de petróleo e gás: noções básicas

Anycount & Translation Office 3000
Translation Office 3000

Translation Office 3000 is an advanced accounting tool for freelance translators and small agencies. TO3000 easily and seamlessly integrates with the business life of professional freelance translators.

More info »
CafeTran Espresso
You've never met a CAT tool this clever!

Translate faster & easier, using a sophisticated CAT tool built by a translator / developer. Accept jobs from clients who use Trados, MemoQ, Wordfast & major CAT tools. Download and start using CafeTran Espresso -- for free

Buy now! »