Автор темы: Marcus Malabad
Marcus Malabad
Marcus Malabad  Identity Verified
Канада
немецкий => английский
+ ...
Mar 26, 2005

Hi techies,

Reporting recent bug. The main Kudoz page (http://www.proz.com/kudoz) reached when selecting Kudoz > Answer Questions displays my (or any other member's) Kudoz history and not the general Kudoz page where the questions posted by everybody are located.

M

Henry Dotterer
Henry Dotterer
Local time: 03:31
ОСНОВАТЕЛЬ САЙТА
Not a bug, I think Mar 26, 2005

Hi Marcus,

I am not sure, but I think that perhpas I am once again to blame for inconveniencing you. Please try to go to the advanced search mode and change the selection from "Personal: My answers" to "Personal: All questions" See if that helps.

I was expertimenting with reclassifying your old KudoZ... sorry!

Marcus Malabad
Marcus Malabad  Identity Verified
Канада
немецкий => английский
+ ...
Автор темы
menu Mar 26, 2005

Henry wrote:

Hi Marcus,

I am not sure, but I think that perhpas I am once again to blame for inconveniencing you. Please try to go to the advanced search mode and change the selection from "Personal: My answers" to "Personal: All questions" See if that helps.

I was expertimenting with reclassifying your old KudoZ... sorry!

no problemo. that's what I just did. didn't know that the selection is a drop-down menu.

m

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

Модератор(ы) этого форума
Jared Tabor[Call to this topic]
Lucia Leszinsky[Call to this topic]

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

"Answer Questions" page displays my Kudoz history

CafeTran Espresso
You've never met a CAT tool this clever!

Translate faster & easier, using a sophisticated CAT tool built by a translator / developer. Accept jobs from clients who use Trados, MemoQ, Wordfast & major CAT tools. Download and start using CafeTran Espresso -- for free

Buy now! »
TM-Town
Manage your TMs and Terms ... and boost your translation business

Are you ready for something fresh in the industry? TM-Town is a unique new site for you -- the freelance translator -- to store, manage and share translation memories (TMs) and glossaries...and potentially meet new clients on the basis of your prior work.

More info »