Susan Welsh
Susan Welsh  Identity Verified
США
Local time: 18:46
русский => английский
+ ...
Dec 5, 2012

Reported by Jean-Christophe Helary:

I have just updated the localizations/documentations to (the latest English is 2.6.1_01):

Spanish 2.6
Russian 2.5.5 and 2.6
Dutch 2.5.5 and 2.6
Czech 2.6

Italian and Japanese are already at 2.6

There are no other languages updated to 2.6 as far as I can tell.

Besides Russian and Dutch at 2.5 I also have German, Japanese, Italian, Basque, Simplified Chinese, Slovenian.

... See more
Reported by Jean-Christophe Helary:

I have just updated the localizations/documentations to (the latest English is 2.6.1_01):

Spanish 2.6
Russian 2.5.5 and 2.6
Dutch 2.5.5 and 2.6
Czech 2.6

Italian and Japanese are already at 2.6

There are no other languages updated to 2.6 as far as I can tell.

Besides Russian and Dutch at 2.5 I also have German, Japanese, Italian, Basque, Simplified Chinese, Slovenian.

Not all languages are equal. Some have full documentation and UI localized, some only the UI.

JC
--------

See http://www.omgeat.org for the localizations previously available.
http://www.omegat.org/en/howtos/localizing_omegat.php gives more information for those wishing to help with localization.
Localizations, like all the work at OmegaT, are done by volunteers. Updating the UI and documentation is a very important contribution to the users group!

Susan
Collapse

На этом форуме нет отдельного модератора.
Если вы хотите доложить о нарушении правил сайта или нуждаетесь в помощи, просим связаться с персоналом сайта »

Localizations

Wordfast Pro
Translation Memory Software for Any Platform

Exclusive discount for ProZ.com users! Save over 13% when purchasing Wordfast Pro through ProZ.com. Wordfast is the world's #1 provider of platform-independent Translation Memory software. Consistently ranked the most user-friendly and highest value

Buy now! »
Trados Business Manager Lite
Create customer quotes and invoices from within Trados Studio

Trados Business Manager Lite helps to simplify and speed up some of the daily tasks, such as invoicing and reporting, associated with running your freelance translation business.

More info »