is there a tool to process embedded text in Autocad files
Автор темы: Brandis (X)
Brandis (X)
Brandis (X)
Local time: 21:10
английский => немецкий
+ ...
Nov 30, 2004

Hi! this is critically important for me curently. I searching for a tool or a method to process .DWG files. All information is appreciated. If you are interested in participating, reach me through the profile page.Brandis

Crystal Samples
Crystal Samples  Identity Verified
США
Local time: 14:10
французский => английский
+ ...
"process"? Dec 3, 2004

Brandis wrote:

Hi! this is critically important for me curently. I searching for a tool or a method to process .DWG files. All information is appreciated. If you are interested in participating, reach me through the profile page.Brandis

what do you mean by "process" files. what exactly are you aiming to do to/with the text?

Brandis (X)
Brandis (X)
Local time: 21:10
английский => немецкий
+ ...
Автор темы
Translation of course Dec 3, 2004

sindee21 wrote:

Brandis wrote:

what do you mean by "process" files. what exactly are you aiming to do to/with the text?
HI! and not change the design, as these are not my property. Interesting conversion file types are .DWG and DFX. for some reason my own CAD version is not complying.Brandis

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

Модератор(ы) этого форума
Maya Gorgoshidze[Call to this topic]
Mahmoud Akbari[Call to this topic]

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

is there a tool to process embedded text in Autocad files

CafeTran Espresso
You've never met a CAT tool this clever!

Translate faster & easier, using a sophisticated CAT tool built by a translator / developer. Accept jobs from clients who use Trados, MemoQ, Wordfast & major CAT tools. Download and start using CafeTran Espresso -- for free

Buy now! »
Trados Studio 2022 Freelance
The leading translation software used by over 270,000 translators.

Designed with your feedback in mind, Trados Studio 2022 delivers an unrivalled, powerful desktop and cloud solution, empowering you to work in the most efficient and cost-effective way.

More info »