Автор темы: Giuseppe Casoni
Giuseppe Casoni
Giuseppe Casoni
Великобритания
Local time: 12:10
английский => итальянский
+ ...
Sep 19, 2003

Does anybody know where I can find the Italian equivalent of the book called Mother tongue by Bill Bryson, not the translation of the book!!

Flora Iacoponi, MCIL
Flora Iacoponi, MCIL  Identity Verified
Ирландия
+ ...
non capisco bene.. Sep 19, 2003

ciao,
cosa intendi esattamente? Il libro di Bryson non mi risulta che sia stato tradotto. Stai cercando qualcosa di simile per la lingua italiana? Un libro sull'italiano ben informato ma di facile lettura è Beccaria, Gian Luigi. Italiano Antico e Nuovo, Garzanti, 1992 (Gli Elefanti, Saggi)
Saluti
Flora

Flora Iacoponi, MCIL
Flora Iacoponi, MCIL  Identity Verified
Ирландия
+ ...
sorry, I posted in Italian! Sep 19, 2003

I thought I was in the Italian forum, I'm a bit confused today!!! As I was saying, the book by Bryson has not been translated (as far as I know). An similar book about the Italian language is the one I mentioned in my previous post.
Regards,
flora

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Italian equivalent of the book 'Mother tongue' by Bill Bryson

TM-Town
Manage your TMs and Terms ... and boost your translation business

Are you ready for something fresh in the industry? TM-Town is a unique new site for you -- the freelance translator -- to store, manage and share translation memories (TMs) and glossaries...and potentially meet new clients on the basis of your prior work.

More info »
Trados Business Manager Lite
Create customer quotes and invoices from within Trados Studio

Trados Business Manager Lite helps to simplify and speed up some of the daily tasks, such as invoicing and reporting, associated with running your freelance translation business.

More info »