Deal Alert: 17'' LCD Monitor for $49.99 (Rebate and US only, probably)
Автор темы: Claudia Alvis
Claudia Alvis
Claudia Alvis  Identity Verified
Перу
Local time: 20:56
Член ProZ.com
испанский
+ ...
Feb 18, 2009

A 17" screen is tiny but I just saw it and somebody might find it useful as a second monitor. The offer has a $70-rebate and it's probably only available in the US. I don't know anything about that mo... See more
A 17" screen is tiny but I just saw it and somebody might find it useful as a second monitor. The offer has a $70-rebate and it's probably only available in the US. I don't know anything about that model or the store.

Link: http://www.pcmall.com/pcmall/shop/detail.asp?dpno=7355854&Redir=1&description=HP-Smart%20Buy%20L1710%2017-inch%20LCD%20Monitor-Monitors
Collapse

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

Модератор(ы) этого форума
Natalie[Call to this topic]
Prachya Mruetusatorn[Call to this topic]

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Deal Alert: 17'' LCD Monitor for $49.99 (Rebate and US only, probably)

Wordfast Pro
Translation Memory Software for Any Platform

Exclusive discount for ProZ.com users! Save over 13% when purchasing Wordfast Pro through ProZ.com. Wordfast is the world's #1 provider of platform-independent Translation Memory software. Consistently ranked the most user-friendly and highest value

Buy now! »
CafeTran Espresso
You've never met a CAT tool this clever!

Translate faster & easier, using a sophisticated CAT tool built by a translator / developer. Accept jobs from clients who use Trados, MemoQ, Wordfast & major CAT tools. Download and start using CafeTran Espresso -- for free

Buy now! »