For matters related to payments, access to training sessions and technical issues, please submit a support request for faster assistance.
Training Session 2: Advanced Translation Tools

This discussion belongs to ProZ.com training » "Training Session 2: Advanced Translation Tools".
You can see the ProZ.com training page and participate in this discussion from there.

Zea_Mays
Zea_Mays  Identity Verified
Италия
Local time: 11:32
английский => немецкий
+ ...
No access through Firefox or without downloading the app Jun 19

I just tried to join the session but unlike for the first part, it does not open the session in my browser (Firefox), but tries to download the app - which I don't want - or gives the options to open it only in Chrome or Microsoft Edge, which I refuse to download on my pc.
Any idea on how to proceed?

Ma.  Alejandra Padilla  -  LaCour
Ma. Alejandra Padilla - LaCour
Local time: 04:32
английский => испанский
+ ...
Great app - Accent Jun 22

Although I missed the first session I was very impressed with both the teacher and the program's versatility. The only real problem I had was some difficulty understanding his accent.

Chikako Katoh
Chikako Katoh  Identity Verified
Япония
Local time: 18:32
Член ProZ.com c 2021
английский => японский
Can I watch the video again? Jun 24

I am excited to learn about new tools. I am grateful for this session.
In Japan, where I live, I have to attend this session at midnight. So my brain is quite tired and sometimes I miss the content. I would be very grateful if you could make the videos available again after the session, even for a short period of time. Thank you!

ivana_nana
ivana_nana
Local time: 11:32
боснийский => английский
+ ...
Access to training videos Jul 18

Is it possible to get access to the training videos from the past sessions even if we did not sign up for them?

Gabriela Iacoboni
Gabriela Iacoboni  Identity Verified
Аргентина
Local time: 06:32
испанский => английский
Access to Training Session 3 recording Jul 19

Hi, everyone! Please follow the link to access the recording of Wordscope Training Session 3:

https://www.proz.com/videos/5006-wordscope-training-session-3-proofreading-with-wordscope-and-chatgpt

All previous sessions will be available shortly on the sessions' pages.

Gabriela Iacoboni
Gabriela Iacoboni  Identity Verified
Аргентина
Local time: 06:32
испанский => английский
Recordings to Sessions 1 to 3 available Jul 19

Hi, there! The recordings for the Inaugural session and Sessions 1 to 3 are now available on the courses pages. Just click on the corresponding link.
Happy watching!

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

Модератор(ы) этого форума
Helen Shepelenko[Call to this topic]

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Training Session 2: Advanced Translation Tools

Anycount & Translation Office 3000
Translation Office 3000

Translation Office 3000 is an advanced accounting tool for freelance translators and small agencies. TO3000 easily and seamlessly integrates with the business life of professional freelance translators.

More info »
TM-Town
Manage your TMs and Terms ... and boost your translation business

Are you ready for something fresh in the industry? TM-Town is a unique new site for you -- the freelance translator -- to store, manage and share translation memories (TMs) and glossaries...and potentially meet new clients on the basis of your prior work.

More info »