Questionnaire for Graduate Translations Studies Class (Group 2)
Thread poster: Rebecca Fraley Gonzalez
Rebecca Fraley Gonzalez
Rebecca Fraley Gonzalez
Mexico
Spanish to English
Oct 16, 2023

Hello! For any translators reading this, it would really help us if you could take a few minutes to answer the questions on this survey my classmates and I created. Your language pair can be absolutely anything (this survey is not language-specific). The answers provided on this questionnaire will only be used for personal research purposes to discuss in class anonymously, they will not be shared ... See more
Hello! For any translators reading this, it would really help us if you could take a few minutes to answer the questions on this survey my classmates and I created. Your language pair can be absolutely anything (this survey is not language-specific). The answers provided on this questionnaire will only be used for personal research purposes to discuss in class anonymously, they will not be shared on public forums. Thank you.

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSed7LJUC70Lk7oBWd0fGKktzan-dCOAGTAeXIc812j0H5hfYw/viewform?usp=sf_link

[Edited at 2023-10-16 02:37 GMT]

[Edited at 2023-10-16 02:38 GMT]
Collapse

neilmac
neilmac
Spain
Local time: 15:34
Spanish to English
+ ...
Question format Oct 23, 2023

Rebecca Fraley Gonzalez wrote:

How often do you rely on an internet dictionary ...?

The wording of some of the questions made me uneasy. For example, I occasionally use/consult Internet dictionaries, but I don't "rely on" them, which to me suggests that I would accept any solutions I find in them without question, which would be reckless if we were talking about things like Linguee...

Kevin Fulton

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Questionnaire for Graduate Translations Studies Class (Group 2)

Trados Studio 2022 Freelance
The leading translation software used by over 270,000 translators.

Designed with your feedback in mind, Trados Studio 2022 delivers an unrivalled, powerful desktop and cloud solution, empowering you to work in the most efficient and cost-effective way.

More info »
Anycount & Translation Office 3000
Translation Office 3000

Translation Office 3000 is an advanced accounting tool for freelance translators and small agencies. TO3000 easily and seamlessly integrates with the business life of professional freelance translators.

More info »