Thread poster: Jack Corrigall
Jack Corrigall
Jack Corrigall  Identity Verified
Germany
Local time: 20:44
German to English
Apr 3, 2012

Hi,

I am working on my first project using Passolo 2009 Translator Edition (sent to me for download by the agency I work for).

I have opened the bundle and begun working on it, but I am having problems with the Concordance and Find functions.

Even when I know that a word has been used several times previously the Concordance function very rarely shows any matches and the same is true of the Find function.

I have used both of these functions bef
... See more
Hi,

I am working on my first project using Passolo 2009 Translator Edition (sent to me for download by the agency I work for).

I have opened the bundle and begun working on it, but I am having problems with the Concordance and Find functions.

Even when I know that a word has been used several times previously the Concordance function very rarely shows any matches and the same is true of the Find function.

I have used both of these functions before in other SDL product - I have experience using Trados 2007 and 2009 and am a certified Advanced User for Trados Studio 2009, but have never encountered such problems before.

Is this a known bug/problem or am I doing something fundamentally wrong?

Thanks in advance for any advice/sympathy.

Jack
Collapse

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Concordance and Find functions in Passolo 2009 Translator Edition

Wordfast Pro
Translation Memory Software for Any Platform

Exclusive discount for ProZ.com users! Save over 13% when purchasing Wordfast Pro through ProZ.com. Wordfast is the world's #1 provider of platform-independent Translation Memory software. Consistently ranked the most user-friendly and highest value

Buy now! »
CafeTran Espresso
You've never met a CAT tool this clever!

Translate faster & easier, using a sophisticated CAT tool built by a translator / developer. Accept jobs from clients who use Trados, MemoQ, Wordfast & major CAT tools. Download and start using CafeTran Espresso -- for free

Buy now! »