Pages in topic:   < [1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35] >
Staff member Justin has passed away
Thread poster: Henry Dotterer
Sharlene
Sharlene  Identity Verified
China
Local time: 02:31
English to Chinese
So, so sad...... Sep 5, 2007

I'm so shocked to hear the news!!! And sorry for such a loss......May he rest in peace!

Gina W
Gina W
United States
Local time: 14:31
Member (2003)
French to English
My sincere condolences Sep 6, 2007

I am very saddened by this news. My heart goes out to those close to Justin as I am sure that he will be sadly missed. It's very tragic that a young life could be taken so suddenly.

Rosie Shaddock
Rosie Shaddock  Identity Verified
United Kingdom
English to Spanish
+ ...
My heart and prayers go out to Justin's family and friends Sep 6, 2007

He was always dedicated to his job and I remember warmly my own communications with him. He will long be remembered.

David Abraham
David Abraham
Romania
Local time: 21:31
Italian to English
+ ...
Speechless... Sep 6, 2007

This news has absolutely crashed me. I am really sorry to hear about our freind Justin's passing away at such a young age. It goes just to show the unhust and unsecure world we live in. Sometimes words even fail to express the way we feel when we receive such terrible news.
May He rest in peace, and his memory enlight all of us.
David

Henry D wrote:

Dear ProZians,

We are devastated by the news that our colleague and staff member Justin has died in a car accident. It was last night. He was only 22.

Justin's extraordinary warmth and enthusiasm could be felt by anyone who came into contact with him. He was brilliant, and was always ready to drop everything to help someone out. Those of us who worked with him every day are blessed to have known such a bright and good spirit, and it is painful to think about what his future might have held. He will be sorely missed.

For those of you who did not know him, a "birthday gift" given by another staff member, Romina, to Justin last week will give you a small sense of the way Justin inspired us: http://www.proz.com/Happybirthdayjustin.ppt

We are going to prepare messages of condolence for Justin's family and friends. If you wish to add a message of remembrance or support, you are invited to do so here.

Tobias4100
Tobias4100
English
Justin Chlebus Sep 6, 2007

Justin was a friend of mine since he was about four and his parents reffered me to see this site. I just want to say he was a great guy and always was a great help to me and everyone he met. He would always look over my C++ homework and tell me what i did wrong. To me he was one of the smartest kids i know. This was a great loss he had so much potential and it makes me so happy to see that he has affected so many people.

R.I.P Justin Chlebus

sincerely
... See more
Justin was a friend of mine since he was about four and his parents reffered me to see this site. I just want to say he was a great guy and always was a great help to me and everyone he met. He would always look over my C++ homework and tell me what i did wrong. To me he was one of the smartest kids i know. This was a great loss he had so much potential and it makes me so happy to see that he has affected so many people.

R.I.P Justin Chlebus

sincerely
Justin Tobias
Collapse

Ines Garcia Botana
Ines Garcia Botana  Identity Verified
Local time: 15:31
English to Spanish
+ ...
Thank you, Quique Sep 6, 2007

[quote]Enrique wrote:

j3s wrote:

I remember also, how happy he was when he got the job with this company, and when he IMmed me from Argentina and sent me one of the pictures (and finally admitted to me how awesome soccer/futbol is!) He really treasured his time with you all, despite its brevity.

Thanks j3s, and just to prove your point:

Elisabete Cunha
Elisabete Cunha  Identity Verified
Portugal
Local time: 19:31
Member (2006)
English to Portuguese
+ ...
Peace to his soul Sep 6, 2007

I didn't know Justin, but for all the wonderful things I've heard of him, he must have been a great man.

I want to express my sincere condolences to his family and friends.

May his soul rest in peace.

Marianela Melleda
Marianela Melleda  Identity Verified
Chile
Local time: 14:31
English to Spanish
+ ...
My sympathies to his family and friends Sep 6, 2007

I felt so sad to know that such a young and beloved man died.

I just want to send all my sympathies to his family, friends and Proz colleagues.

I will pray for Justin`s friend to get recovered soon.

Laksmi Utari
Laksmi Utari  Identity Verified
Indonesia
Local time: 01:31
English to Indonesian
+ ...
Speechless Sep 6, 2007

I am speechless while reading this message.
I never know him but I'd like to say
My sincere condolences to his family and friends.
I wish he can rest in peace

Florin Hulubei
Florin Hulubei
Local time: 21:31
English to Romanian
+ ...
Sadness and sorrow Sep 6, 2007

I did not know Justin, but I cannot feel anything but sadness hearing about this tragic event.
May he rest in peace!
Condolences to the family!

Natalya Zelikova
Natalya Zelikova  Identity Verified
Poland
Local time: 20:31
English to Russian
+ ...
... Sep 6, 2007

Life is almost never enough, but 22 is really too early to stop living...
My sincere condolences to family and friends

fe312 (X)
fe312 (X)
English
Very bad new Sep 6, 2007

I can't belive that, I will cry.

God bless him.

[Edited at 2007-09-06 09:14]

zeussey
zeussey
Local time: 04:31
Persian (Farsi) to English
+ ...
may Justin rest in peace Sep 6, 2007

may his soul be happy

Vanessa Round
Vanessa Round  Identity Verified
United Kingdom
Local time: 19:31
Italian to English
So sorry Sep 6, 2007

So sorry to hear of Justin's untimely death. It's such a sad loss to his family and our community. My condolences to his family and friends.

saniazhang
saniazhang
Chinese to English
so sorry Sep 6, 2007

I want to express my sincere condolences to his family and friends.

May his soul rest in peace.

Pages in topic:   < [1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35] >

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Staff member Justin has passed away

Protemos translation business management system
Create your account in minutes, and start working! 3-month trial for agencies, and free for freelancers!

The system lets you keep client/vendor database, with contacts and rates, manage projects and assign jobs to vendors, issue invoices, track payments, store and manage project files, generate business reports on turnover profit per client/manager etc.

More info »
Anycount & Translation Office 3000
Translation Office 3000

Translation Office 3000 is an advanced accounting tool for freelance translators and small agencies. TO3000 easily and seamlessly integrates with the business life of professional freelance translators.

More info »