Impossible d'ouvrir Termium en ligne / Unable to open Termium online
Thread poster: Dominique DIEME
Dominique DIEME
Dominique DIEME
Senegal
Local time: 15:17
English to French
Oct 24, 2018

Termium ne marche pas sur mon PC, j'ai besoin d'aide/Termium does not work on my laptop, please help.

Christophe Delaunay
Christophe Delaunay  Identity Verified
France
Local time: 17:17
Spanish to French
+ ...
Ok here Oct 25, 2018

Works fine on my side.

Dominique DIEME

Tony M
Tony M
France
Local time: 17:17
French to English
+ ...
SITE LOCALIZER
Working fine here in France Oct 25, 2018

I wonder if there is a problem with the Internet in your country? Soemtimes, either deliberately or due to a breakdwon, access to certain parts of the Internet may be shutdown in some countires — this happened during the recent electrions in Cameroun, for example.

Otherwise, please try to be more specific — what actually are the symptoms? Are you getting a 404 "page not found error"? Or is your browser unable to open the Termium page? What browser are you using? Have you tried u
... See more
I wonder if there is a problem with the Internet in your country? Soemtimes, either deliberately or due to a breakdwon, access to certain parts of the Internet may be shutdown in some countires — this happened during the recent electrions in Cameroun, for example.

Otherwise, please try to be more specific — what actually are the symptoms? Are you getting a 404 "page not found error"? Or is your browser unable to open the Termium page? What browser are you using? Have you tried using a different one?
If you give us more information, it may be possible to narrow down the problem.
Are you able to access other .CA sites — e.g. GDT?
Collapse

Dominique DIEME

Maria Teresa Borges de Almeida
Maria Teresa Borges de Almeida  Identity Verified
Portugal
Local time: 16:17
Member (2007)
English to Portuguese
+ ...
Works fine on my side too... Oct 25, 2018

I'm in Portugal.

Dominique DIEME
Dominique DIEME
Senegal
Local time: 15:17
English to French
TOPIC STARTER
Impossible d'ouvrir Termium en ligne / Unable to open Termium online Oct 29, 2018

Thank You Tony M,
It does not work on Google Chrome but on other browsers yes. What I'm doing now is use those other browsers like Mozilla and Opera to consult Termium.

[Modifié le 2018-10-29 18:40 GMT]

Jean Dimitriadis
Jean Dimitriadis  Identity Verified
English to French
+ ...
Clear Chrome cache and cookies Oct 29, 2018

In this case, you can probably fix this by Clearing Cache and Cookies in Google Chrome:

https://support.google.com/accounts/answer/9098093?co=GENIE.Platform=Desktop&hl=en (replace en by fr if you want the article in French)

You can also try deleting the Termium-specific cookies first, as per the above article.

Note:
... See more
In this case, you can probably fix this by Clearing Cache and Cookies in Google Chrome:

https://support.google.com/accounts/answer/9098093?co=GENIE.Platform=Desktop&hl=en (replace en by fr if you want the article in French)

You can also try deleting the Termium-specific cookies first, as per the above article.

Note: After you clear cache and cookies, please be aware that some settings on sites get deleted. For example, if you were signed in, you’ll need to sign in again.

Jean
Collapse

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Impossible d'ouvrir Termium en ligne / Unable to open Termium online

TM-Town
Manage your TMs and Terms ... and boost your translation business

Are you ready for something fresh in the industry? TM-Town is a unique new site for you -- the freelance translator -- to store, manage and share translation memories (TMs) and glossaries...and potentially meet new clients on the basis of your prior work.

More info »
Anycount & Translation Office 3000
Translation Office 3000

Translation Office 3000 is an advanced accounting tool for freelance translators and small agencies. TO3000 easily and seamlessly integrates with the business life of professional freelance translators.

More info »