Has anyone worked with Aalaa Translation Company in Kuwait?
Thread poster: Paula McMullan
Paula McMullan
Paula McMullan  Identity Verified
United Kingdom
Local time: 15:08
French to English
Dec 26, 2019

The Blue Board entry doesn't tell me much. Please feel free to send me a personal message if you prefer.

Thank you!

Samuel Murray
Samuel Murray  Identity Verified
Netherlands
Local time: 16:08
Member (2006)
English to Afrikaans
+ ...
@Paula Dec 27, 2019

Paula McMullan wrote:
The Blue Board entry doesn't tell me much.

Yes, unfortunately if the Blue Board entry is insufficient, we can't ask for feedback here in the forums.

You can ask about them here:
https://groups.yahoo.com/neo/groups/wppf/info
(unfortunately the owner of that group interpreted Yahoogroups' warnings about conversations being deleted to mean that the message archives will *not* be deleted, and now the group's message archives have been deleted, so you can't search the message archives anymore; but I've searched a private archive and I can confirm that it doesn't look like there has been any requests about them so far)

There is also https://www.paymentpractices.net , a paid service similar to the Blue Board.

[Edited at 2019-12-27 13:26 GMT]

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Has anyone worked with Aalaa Translation Company in Kuwait?

Anycount & Translation Office 3000
Translation Office 3000

Translation Office 3000 is an advanced accounting tool for freelance translators and small agencies. TO3000 easily and seamlessly integrates with the business life of professional freelance translators.

More info »
Wordfast Pro
Translation Memory Software for Any Platform

Exclusive discount for ProZ.com users! Save over 13% when purchasing Wordfast Pro through ProZ.com. Wordfast is the world's #1 provider of platform-independent Translation Memory software. Consistently ranked the most user-friendly and highest value

Buy now! »