Sophie_C
Sophie_C
France
Local time: 13:35
English to French
+ ...
Nov 25, 2019

Hello all,
I am still a mere wanna be translator, and as part of my Master's degree I must research project management in order to present the profession to the rest of my class. My presentation must include an interview with a project manager as well as a presentation of the structure in which they work.
If any of you were willing to answer a few question, that would help me a lot. Someone based in France would be fantastic, but as long as we can communicate in English or french, an
... See more
Hello all,
I am still a mere wanna be translator, and as part of my Master's degree I must research project management in order to present the profession to the rest of my class. My presentation must include an interview with a project manager as well as a presentation of the structure in which they work.
If any of you were willing to answer a few question, that would help me a lot. Someone based in France would be fantastic, but as long as we can communicate in English or french, anywhere will do. We will try and keep it short so as not to take up too much of your time, and we can change your name and details if you'd rather remain anonymous.
Kind regards,
Sophie
Collapse

TranslationsIn London
TranslationsIn London
United Kingdom
Local time: 12:35
English to Italian
+ ...
Happy to help Nov 25, 2019

Hi Sophie,

we would be delighted to help you.

Can you email us at [email protected]?

If you could send a questionnaire by email, we could return it ASAP.

Thanks
Vicky
(on behalf of TIL)

Peter Kovacik
Peter Kovacik  Identity Verified
United States
Local time: 07:35
Arabic to English
try LinkedIn Nov 25, 2019

Hi Sophie,

Last year, I started an MA in Translation. Unfortunately, I was unable to continue that program because the classes specific to my language pair are not currently being offered. Anyway, I had to interview a language professional for my project management class, and I ended up finding someone to interview through my connections on LinkedIn. After sending out a number of private messages on LinkedIn, I found a few language professionals who were willing to do an interview.
... See more
Hi Sophie,

Last year, I started an MA in Translation. Unfortunately, I was unable to continue that program because the classes specific to my language pair are not currently being offered. Anyway, I had to interview a language professional for my project management class, and I ended up finding someone to interview through my connections on LinkedIn. After sending out a number of private messages on LinkedIn, I found a few language professionals who were willing to do an interview. Hopefully that will work for you too.

Best,
Peter

[Edited at 2019-11-25 21:15 GMT]
Collapse

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Translation student requesting for an interview with a PM

Wordfast Pro
Translation Memory Software for Any Platform

Exclusive discount for ProZ.com users! Save over 13% when purchasing Wordfast Pro through ProZ.com. Wordfast is the world's #1 provider of platform-independent Translation Memory software. Consistently ranked the most user-friendly and highest value

Buy now! »
Anycount & Translation Office 3000
Translation Office 3000

Translation Office 3000 is an advanced accounting tool for freelance translators and small agencies. TO3000 easily and seamlessly integrates with the business life of professional freelance translators.

More info »