Thread poster: Enrique Cavalitto
Enrique Cavalitto
Enrique Cavalitto  Identity Verified
Argentina
Local time: 20:52
Member (2006)
English to Spanish
Aug 31, 2006

After several months of intense preparation we used the great framework of the Buenos Aires international conference to announce our new Community office in Argentina, due to move to La Plata in the next weeks and already working to better serve the ProZ.com global community.

This office will deal with focus on the human aspects of ProZ.com's mission statement, including among many other activities:
- answering support tickets and community requests,
- helping members a
... See more
After several months of intense preparation we used the great framework of the Buenos Aires international conference to announce our new Community office in Argentina, due to move to La Plata in the next weeks and already working to better serve the ProZ.com global community.

This office will deal with focus on the human aspects of ProZ.com's mission statement, including among many other activities:
- answering support tickets and community requests,
- helping members and other user make better use of the site,
- promoting events and participating in them,
- contacting outsourcers to bring more and better jobs for our members,
- improving the quality of the site through quality assurance of its code and dedicated attention to procedures and content
- providing community-generated feedback as input to the development planning process, etc.

The La Plata office will cover the community aspects of ProZ.com, complementing the current activities of the Syracuse team. The new facility will be staffed by:
- Patrick Dotterer [email protected]
- Enrique Cavalitto [email protected]
- Leonardo Fusero [email protected]
- Romina Bona [email protected]

We are confident that this new service will bring the ProZian experience to new levels of excellence. Please use it, call us, write to us, Skype us. Wherever you are, we are here for you.

Thanks once more to our members for making it possible.

Enrique Cavalitto
Community manager
Collapse

Beatriz Mercedes Diaz

Beatriz Mercedes Diaz
Beatriz Mercedes Diaz  Identity Verified
Italy
Local time: 00:52
Italian to Spanish
+ ...
New community in Argentina Oct 1, 2019

Hello Everybody!
As Argentina I am proud and Happy of this new community that will operate at La Plata.
If is there anything I can do to help, just let me know! I am also a lawyer at Buenos Aires so... If you think I could help, here I am.
Kind regards!
Saludos a todos, desde Italia al momento.
Beatriz Diaz

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

New ProZ.com community office in La Plata, Argentina

Anycount & Translation Office 3000
Translation Office 3000

Translation Office 3000 is an advanced accounting tool for freelance translators and small agencies. TO3000 easily and seamlessly integrates with the business life of professional freelance translators.

More info »
Trados Business Manager Lite
Create customer quotes and invoices from within Trados Studio

Trados Business Manager Lite helps to simplify and speed up some of the daily tasks, such as invoicing and reporting, associated with running your freelance translation business.

More info »