Thread poster: RominaZ
RominaZ
RominaZ  Identity Verified
Argentina
English to Spanish
+ ...
Apr 29, 2011

Dear members,

I am pleased to announce a new site feature at ProZ.com: ProZ.com podcasts.

ProZ.com podcasts provide and opportunity to hear the week's news, highlights of site features, interviews with translators and others in the industry, and to have some fun.

ProZ.com podcasts are short in duration (3-5 minutes). For now, podcasts will be released every Friday and include
... See more
Dear members,

I am pleased to announce a new site feature at ProZ.com: ProZ.com podcasts.

ProZ.com podcasts provide and opportunity to hear the week's news, highlights of site features, interviews with translators and others in the industry, and to have some fun.

ProZ.com podcasts are short in duration (3-5 minutes). For now, podcasts will be released every Friday and include the most important or interesting information of the week.

You can listen to the first podcast here.

If you have suggestions or feedback, or topics you would like to hear covered in upcoming podcasts, you can reach me at romina at proz dot com or via the online support center. Stay tuned!

Thanks!

Romina
Collapse

Liangxuan Liu

Liangxuan Liu
Liangxuan Liu  Identity Verified
United States
Local time: 10:09
English to Chinese
+ ...
Awesome! Oct 7, 2019

That very good source. thank you.

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Announcing a new site feature: ProZ.com podcasts

CafeTran Espresso
You've never met a CAT tool this clever!

Translate faster & easier, using a sophisticated CAT tool built by a translator / developer. Accept jobs from clients who use Trados, MemoQ, Wordfast & major CAT tools. Download and start using CafeTran Espresso -- for free

Buy now! »
TM-Town
Manage your TMs and Terms ... and boost your translation business

Are you ready for something fresh in the industry? TM-Town is a unique new site for you -- the freelance translator -- to store, manage and share translation memories (TMs) and glossaries...and potentially meet new clients on the basis of your prior work.

More info »