For matters related to payments, access to training sessions and technical issues, please submit a support request for faster assistance.
Pages in topic:   [1 2 3 4 5 6 7] >
Training topic: SDL Trados Training & Certification

This discussion belongs to ProZ.com training » "Training topic: SDL Trados Training & Certification".
You can see the ProZ.com training page and participate in this discussion from there.

Annett Hieber
Annett Hieber  Identity Verified
Germany
Local time: 18:30
English to German
+ ...
SDL Trados Studio 2009 INTERMEDIATE Sep 8, 2010

I would like to ask if it is possible to schedule one or two more intermediate courses in October (there is only one on 08.10.2010), as there will be a great demand (the Getting Started courses were fully booked). Also, this would be nice because you would have at least 1 or 2 alternative dates/times to choose from.
Thank you very much in advance. Annett Hieber

Juan Peña
Jorge Luiz Galvão
Ute Neumaier
Andreza Aguiar
Stamen Georgiev
VStorke
Jonathan Neris

Ilianaqm
Ilianaqm  Identity Verified
Local time: 11:30
Studio 2009 Intermediate Oct 5, 2010

I'd like to see more Studio 2009 Intermediate classes scheduled for those living on this side of the Atlantic (US) as well. The last 2 classes have been scheduled in the middle of the night for us.

Juan Peña

Anja Brito
Anja Brito  Identity Verified
Spain
English to German
+ ...
SDL Trados Studio 2009 INTERMEDIATE Oct 5, 2010

Yes, I second Annett's comment. There seem to be several "Advanced" level courses but only one for the intermediate level - and that one is full... Also, it would be nice to have one that works for the North American time zones!
Thank you!!!

Soledad Azcona
Soledad Azcona  Identity Verified
Brazil
English to Spanish
+ ...
Will add a new session for this month Oct 5, 2010

Hi all,

Thanks for posting about this. I am working in having a second session for SDL Trados 2009 Intermediate this month now - tentatively mid-month at 19:00 GMT.

I will let you know as soon as it is posted so you can register in the new course.

Thanks again,

Soledad

Soledad Azcona
Soledad Azcona  Identity Verified
Brazil
English to Spanish
+ ...
New session on October 12 at 19:00 GMT Oct 5, 2010

Hi again,

I have added a new session on October 12 at 19:00 GMT http://www.proz.com/translator-training/course/3926-sdl-trados-studio-2009-intermediate-for-translators

Please do not delay in making payments to ensure classes is not canceled due to low enrollment - I suggest then you purchase your spot as soon as
... See more
Hi again,

I have added a new session on October 12 at 19:00 GMT http://www.proz.com/translator-training/course/3926-sdl-trados-studio-2009-intermediate-for-translators

Please do not delay in making payments to ensure classes is not canceled due to low enrollment - I suggest then you purchase your spot as soon as possible.

Best regards,

Soledad Azcona
ProZ.com
Collapse

lydiar
lydiar  Identity Verified
New Zealand
Local time: 06:30
French to English
Trados Studio Advanced course Oct 20, 2010

Hi - Is there any plans to offer an advanced course during November and December?

[Edited at 2010-10-21 03:12 GMT]

André Filteau
André Filteau  Identity Verified
Spain
Spanish to French
+ ...
Multiterm 2009 Dec 3, 2010

Would it be possible to have a Multiterm course at a European schedule? 9pm is a bit late as a starting time for Spain, it means that we are over midnight we the course comes to the end.

Thank you in advance.

Best regards,

André Filteau Lebeau

Daniel Gold

A Nogales
A Nogales  Identity Verified
Spain
English to Spanish
+ ...
Duration and requirements of the SDL Courses - Getting Started for Translators Feb 3, 2011

Hello, I would like to sign up for one of the Getting Started with SDL Trados for Translators - I am unsure about how long the training sessions lasts and whether it is compulsory to sit the exam after it?

I would also like to know what I need for the training session - ie. headphones, microphone, etc..

Many thanks in advance and regards,

Ana Nogales

Ian Margo
Ian Margo
English to French
SDLTRados intermediate level in the morning, Paris time Feb 4, 2011

Hello,
I just attended a Trados introduction webinar with Ulrike and it was a great help. I'd like to sign up for an intermediate level webinar towards the end of February beginning of March, but only one that takes place around 9 am Paris time. For the moment I don't see any such courses posted. Thanks for keeping this request in mind. Ian Margo

Madeleine Chevassus
Madeleine Chevassus  Identity Verified
France
Member (2010)
English to French
SITE LOCALIZER
trados Studio 2009 Intermediate training Feb 12, 2011

hello
I don't understand why the course proposed in European time zone is twice more expensive ($177) than the same course provided in the US ($99).
$177 is definitively too much!

kind regards - Marie

Elena Papagiannopoulou
Elena Papagiannopoulou
Paraguay
Local time: 13:30
Greek to Italian
+ ...
SDL Trados Studio 2009 INTERMEDIATE Feb 12, 2011

I would like to ask if it is possible to schedule one or two more intermediate courses in March - April.
Thank you very much in advance. Rolando Pino

Catherine Piéret
Catherine Piéret  Identity Verified
Italy
English to French
+ ...
SDL Trados Studio 2009 Advanced in French Mar 21, 2011

Following the last year trainings (Getting started and Intermediate), an Advanced training session would be a great idea.
Many thanks in advance. Best regards, Catherine Pieret

Laura Carolina Collada Ali (X)
Laura Carolina Collada Ali (X)  Identity Verified
Italy
Spanish to Italian
+ ...
Multiterm May 4, 2011

The course on Multiterm I had just signed in and paid has been cancelled... When will next one take place? I've seen a Saturday class on May but I will be at the Rome conference on that date...
Thanks in advance!

Helen Shepelenko
Helen Shepelenko
SITE STAFF
There is a training to be conducted in June May 5, 2011

Laura Carolina Collada Ali wrote:

The course on Multiterm I had just signed in and paid has been cancelled... When will next one take place? I've seen a Saturday class on May but I will be at the Rome conference on that date...
Thanks in advance!

Hi Laura,

Thank you for your interest in the training at ProZ.com.

The training has been cancelled due to low number of registrants but you might wish to attend a SDL Trados MultiTerm 2009 for Translators webinar to be conducted in June:

Jun 10 7:00am GMT
http://www.proz.com/translator-training/course/4916

Also, you might wish to request a personal training. In this case please feel free to submit a support request for further information, http://www.proz.com/support/

Thank you and let me know if you have any doubts or concerns.

My bests,
Helen

Laura Carolina Collada Ali (X)
Laura Carolina Collada Ali (X)  Identity Verified
Italy
Spanish to Italian
+ ...
There is a training to be conducted in June May 5, 2011

Thanks Helen,
Unfortunately the timetable foreseen for the Multiterm training in June does not suit me at all. I can take these lessons either in the afternoon or at night.
Indeed, I was wondering what is the minimum number of attendees for an SDL Training to take place as I have registered (but not paid yet) for two trainings on 20th May and have taken a day off from work to be able to attend...
Thanks a lot in advance!
Laura
Helen Shepelenko wrote:

Laura Carolina Collada Ali wrote:

Thanks in advance!

Hi Laura,

Thank you for your interest in the training at ProZ.com.

The training has been cancelled due to low number of registrants but you might wish to attend a SDL Trados MultiTerm 2009 for Translators webinar to be conducted in June:

Jun 10 7:00am GMT
http://www.proz.com/translator-training/course/4916

Also, you might wish to request a personal training. In this case please feel free to submit a support request for further information, http://www.proz.com/support/

Thank you and let me know if you have any doubts or concerns.

My bests,
Helen

Pages in topic:   [1 2 3 4 5 6 7] >

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

Moderator(s) of this forum
Helen Shepelenko[Call to this topic]

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Training topic: SDL Trados Training & Certification

Wordfast Pro
Translation Memory Software for Any Platform

Exclusive discount for ProZ.com users! Save over 13% when purchasing Wordfast Pro through ProZ.com. Wordfast is the world's #1 provider of platform-independent Translation Memory software. Consistently ranked the most user-friendly and highest value

Buy now! »
Anycount & Translation Office 3000
Translation Office 3000

Translation Office 3000 is an advanced accounting tool for freelance translators and small agencies. TO3000 easily and seamlessly integrates with the business life of professional freelance translators.

More info »