Mina Ahmadi
Mina Ahmadi  Identity Verified
United States
Local time: 02:55
English to Persian (Farsi)
+ ...
Jul 2, 2013

Greetings,

I've recently changed my email addresse from gmail into yahoo mail, but I've noticed I do not recieve all proz notifications in my recent email addresse. I recieve only some of them. Is there another palce except "contact information" in my profile that I should change?
what should I do to recieve all proz notifications in my new email?
Thanks in advance for any suggestion!

Maria Kopnitsky
Maria Kopnitsky  Identity Verified
United States
Spanish to English
+ ...
Notifications are sent only to "primary" email address Jul 2, 2013

Hello minaahmadi,

The primary email address you report here, is the only address to which notifications through the site are sent. If you are not receiving all the notifications that you think you should, I would ask you to submit a support request including the links to two or three jobs or KudoZ questions you should have been notified of, but weren'
... See more
Hello minaahmadi,

The primary email address you report here, is the only address to which notifications through the site are sent. If you are not receiving all the notifications that you think you should, I would ask you to submit a support request including the links to two or three jobs or KudoZ questions you should have been notified of, but weren't. That will help determine the cause of the problem.

Thanks in advance!

Best regards,

Maria
Collapse

Mina Ahmadi
Mina Ahmadi  Identity Verified
United States
Local time: 02:55
English to Persian (Farsi)
+ ...
TOPIC STARTER
Thank you! Jul 2, 2013

Thank you maria. I will contact the support center to solve the problem.

Many tahnks,

best wishes!

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

Moderator(s) of this forum
Lucia Leszinsky[Call to this topic]

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Changed email address, not receiving notifications

TM-Town
Manage your TMs and Terms ... and boost your translation business

Are you ready for something fresh in the industry? TM-Town is a unique new site for you -- the freelance translator -- to store, manage and share translation memories (TMs) and glossaries...and potentially meet new clients on the basis of your prior work.

More info »
CafeTran Espresso
You've never met a CAT tool this clever!

Translate faster & easier, using a sophisticated CAT tool built by a translator / developer. Accept jobs from clients who use Trados, MemoQ, Wordfast & major CAT tools. Download and start using CafeTran Espresso -- for free

Buy now! »