How do I achieve 100% profile completeness?
Thread poster: Sarah McDowell
Sarah McDowell
Sarah McDowell  Identity Verified
Canada
Local time: 23:02
Member (2012)
Russian to English
+ ...
Aug 11, 2012

Hello everyone,

I would like to achieve 100% completeness of required and encouraged profile information. I recently uploaded some samples translations, added some recent projects to my profile, wrote in my "about me" section, updated my calendar and uploaded my CV. But it still says I only have 80% completeness of encouraged fields. So what should I add to make it 100%?

Thanks all. I really appreciate
... See more
Hello everyone,

I would like to achieve 100% completeness of required and encouraged profile information. I recently uploaded some samples translations, added some recent projects to my profile, wrote in my "about me" section, updated my calendar and uploaded my CV. But it still says I only have 80% completeness of encouraged fields. So what should I add to make it 100%?

Thanks all. I really appreciate the advice on these forums.

Sarah
Collapse

TargamaT team
TargamaT team  Identity Verified
France
Local time: 06:02
Member (2010)
English to Arabic
+ ...
WWA entries from clients Aug 11, 2012

Hello Sarah,

I think you need "WWA entries from clients"

In Profile completeness: Encouraged

This is my situation as I never requested that from clients...

Sarah McDowell
Sarah McDowell  Identity Verified
Canada
Local time: 23:02
Member (2012)
Russian to English
+ ...
TOPIC STARTER
thanks for your reply Aug 12, 2012

Hello,

I appreciate your reply. That must be the reason. I haven't got any feedback yet so it is must be why it's not 100% complete. I hope to get some feedback soon.

Thanks,
Sarah

Helena Chavarria
Helena Chavarria  Identity Verified
Spain
Local time: 06:02
Member (2011)
Spanish to English
+ ...
This link might help you Aug 12, 2012

http://www.proz.com/videos/tutorials%20on%20proz.com/388

Lucia Leszinsky
Lucia Leszinsky
SITE STAFF
"Profile completeness" status bars in Profile updater Aug 13, 2012

Hello all,

To know what exactly is missing in your profile to have it 100% complete, simply visit your Profile updater and click on "Details..." below the "Profile completeness" status bars available at the top, right corner of the page, http://www.proz.com/settings/freelancer

See more
Hello all,

To know what exactly is missing in your profile to have it 100% complete, simply visit your Profile updater and click on "Details..." below the "Profile completeness" status bars available at the top, right corner of the page, http://www.proz.com/settings/freelancer

What is marked with a red X is what still needs to be completed.

Hope this helps!

Kind regards,

Lucia
Collapse

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

Moderator(s) of this forum
Lucia Leszinsky[Call to this topic]

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

How do I achieve 100% profile completeness?

Trados Studio 2022 Freelance
The leading translation software used by over 270,000 translators.

Designed with your feedback in mind, Trados Studio 2022 delivers an unrivalled, powerful desktop and cloud solution, empowering you to work in the most efficient and cost-effective way.

More info »
TM-Town
Manage your TMs and Terms ... and boost your translation business

Are you ready for something fresh in the industry? TM-Town is a unique new site for you -- the freelance translator -- to store, manage and share translation memories (TMs) and glossaries...and potentially meet new clients on the basis of your prior work.

More info »