Vadim Kadyrov
Vadim Kadyrov  Identity Verified
Ukraine
Local time: 17:45
English to Russian
+ ...
Nov 11, 2011

Hi there,

When I click on 'Force visitor view' on my profile, I am not able to see Project history + positive feedback from outsourcers. Needless to say, others do not see this information either.

Here is the question: how can I make these data visible? I tried to play with the 'Project history' tab, though with no apparent success.

Thank you!

P.S. I have found this in the FAQ section:

********14.8 - I see other users' project
... See more
Hi there,

When I click on 'Force visitor view' on my profile, I am not able to see Project history + positive feedback from outsourcers. Needless to say, others do not see this information either.

Here is the question: how can I make these data visible? I tried to play with the 'Project history' tab, though with no apparent success.

Thank you!

P.S. I have found this in the FAQ section:

********14.8 - I see other users' project histories. Why is that? [Direct link]

It is possible to display general details of select projects from your project history, if you wish to. An overview of projects you have opted to show will appear in your profile page, under a tab marked "Project History". Displaying projects representative of your areas of expertise may be an effective means of marketing your services.*********

As you see, no hint as to how to make this feature visible.

[Edited at 2011-11-11 07:10 GMT]
Collapse

Ambrose Li
Ambrose Li  Identity Verified
Canada
Local time: 10:45
English
+ ...
. Nov 11, 2011

If you go to your own profile, there should be a symbol to the left of the heading “Project History”. I think this is the button you need to press to make project history visible.

Vadim Kadyrov
Vadim Kadyrov  Identity Verified
Ukraine
Local time: 17:45
English to Russian
+ ...
TOPIC STARTER
Thank you! Nov 11, 2011

Thank you very much for your tip!

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

Moderator(s) of this forum
Lucia Leszinsky[Call to this topic]

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

How to make my projects visible to visitors

Anycount & Translation Office 3000
Translation Office 3000

Translation Office 3000 is an advanced accounting tool for freelance translators and small agencies. TO3000 easily and seamlessly integrates with the business life of professional freelance translators.

More info »
Trados Business Manager Lite
Create customer quotes and invoices from within Trados Studio

Trados Business Manager Lite helps to simplify and speed up some of the daily tasks, such as invoicing and reporting, associated with running your freelance translation business.

More info »