Thread poster: Lidia Turis
Lidia Turis
Lidia Turis
Italy
Local time: 09:14
English to Italian
TOPIC STARTER
Thank you Nov 27, 2017

Thank you all for your prompt replies. I will be dreaming about translation memories soon.

Lidia Turis
Lidia Turis
Italy
English to Italian
TOPIC STARTER
Aggregation of translation memories Nov 30, 2017

Hello,
I have one more question.
At one point I will probably need to aggregate the many translation memories created by the various projects as one project in the future may need to look into more than one tm. I was reading the manual to find out how to aggregate translation memories and if I have understood well, I would need to create a repository folder. However, I am not clear how OmegaT will be able to look into this folder.
Thank you for your suggestion.
Regards<
... See more
Hello,
I have one more question.
At one point I will probably need to aggregate the many translation memories created by the various projects as one project in the future may need to look into more than one tm. I was reading the manual to find out how to aggregate translation memories and if I have understood well, I would need to create a repository folder. However, I am not clear how OmegaT will be able to look into this folder.
Thank you for your suggestion.
Regards
Lidia
Collapse

esperantisto
esperantisto  Identity Verified
Local time: 10:14
Member (2006)
English to Russian
+ ...
SITE LOCALIZER
OmegaT won't… Dec 1, 2017

… search for your repository. You'll need to specify it in the project properties.

[Edited at 2017-12-01 06:23 GMT]

Lidia Turis
Lidia Turis
Italy
English to Italian
TOPIC STARTER
I don't understand Dec 2, 2017

esperantisto wrote:

… search for your repository. You'll need to specify it in the project properties.

how? I don't understand. Can you be more explicit?

Didier Briel
Didier Briel  Identity Verified
France
English to French
+ ...
Project > Properties Dec 3, 2017

sardin wrote:

esperantisto wrote:

how? I don't understand. Can you be more explicit?

Project > Properties > Translation Memory Folder > Browse

Didier

Pages in topic:   < [1 2]

There is no moderator assigned specifically to this forum.
To report site rules violations or get help, please contact site staff »

New on OmegaT

Wordfast Pro
Translation Memory Software for Any Platform

Exclusive discount for ProZ.com users! Save over 13% when purchasing Wordfast Pro through ProZ.com. Wordfast is the world's #1 provider of platform-independent Translation Memory software. Consistently ranked the most user-friendly and highest value

Buy now! »
Protemos translation business management system
Create your account in minutes, and start working! 3-month trial for agencies, and free for freelancers!

The system lets you keep client/vendor database, with contacts and rates, manage projects and assign jobs to vendors, issue invoices, track payments, store and manage project files, generate business reports on turnover profit per client/manager etc.

More info »