Thread poster: Mirko Mainardi
Mirko Mainardi
Mirko Mainardi  Identity Verified
Italy
Local time: 13:58
English to Italian
Mar 10, 2021

Hi everyone,

Since I've been working on a medium sized (40k) project recently, split into several files (10+), I was wondering whether it was possible to basically expand the "Recent" files list in the Memsource Editor, so that I can quickly switch from one file to another without having to go through "File>Open" each time (and without having 10+ separate Memsource instances open at the same time, of course...).

I know this might sound trivial, but IMO it can be actuall
... See more
Hi everyone,

Since I've been working on a medium sized (40k) project recently, split into several files (10+), I was wondering whether it was possible to basically expand the "Recent" files list in the Memsource Editor, so that I can quickly switch from one file to another without having to go through "File>Open" each time (and without having 10+ separate Memsource instances open at the same time, of course...).

I know this might sound trivial, but IMO it can be actually quite useful when implementing queries referring to the various files (just to make an example). I also think that should be a minor change (which might me added as an option under Tools>Preferences, for instance).

Also hope someone from Memsource is still following the fora
Collapse

There is no moderator assigned specifically to this forum.
To report site rules violations or get help, please contact site staff »

"Recent" files in menu

Trados Business Manager Lite
Create customer quotes and invoices from within Trados Studio

Trados Business Manager Lite helps to simplify and speed up some of the daily tasks, such as invoicing and reporting, associated with running your freelance translation business.

More info »
TM-Town
Manage your TMs and Terms ... and boost your translation business

Are you ready for something fresh in the industry? TM-Town is a unique new site for you -- the freelance translator -- to store, manage and share translation memories (TMs) and glossaries...and potentially meet new clients on the basis of your prior work.

More info »