John Fry
John Fry  Identity Verified
United States
Local time: 16:29
Member (2010)
Japanese to English
+ ...
Mar 4, 2021

I downloaded and installed the Windows version of Memsource Editor for Desktop 21.3.3. It starts and runs fine, but it doesn't seem to "install" in the sense of installing an executable that is accessible from the Windows Start menu as I expected. Am I missing something?

Dan Lucas
Dan Lucas  Identity Verified
United Kingdom
Local time: 21:29
Member (2014)
Japanese to English
Installation problem? Mar 4, 2021

John Fry wrote:
I downloaded and installed the Windows version of Memsource Editor for Desktop 21.3.3. It starts and runs fine, but it doesn't seem to "install" in the sense of installing an executable that is accessible from the Windows Start menu as I expected. Am I missing something?

John - mine does run from the start menu, as expected. Perhaps try re-installing?

Dan

There is no moderator assigned specifically to this forum.
To report site rules violations or get help, please contact site staff »

Memsource Editor not visible in Windows Start menu

TM-Town
Manage your TMs and Terms ... and boost your translation business

Are you ready for something fresh in the industry? TM-Town is a unique new site for you -- the freelance translator -- to store, manage and share translation memories (TMs) and glossaries...and potentially meet new clients on the basis of your prior work.

More info »
Anycount & Translation Office 3000
Translation Office 3000

Translation Office 3000 is an advanced accounting tool for freelance translators and small agencies. TO3000 easily and seamlessly integrates with the business life of professional freelance translators.

More info »