Christophe Delaunay
Christophe Delaunay  Identity Verified
France
Local time: 20:07
Spanish to French
+ ...
Oct 2, 2020

I work with memoQ and two screens.

When memoQ starts, I move it to the bigger screen. However, any subsequent screen opened by memoQ appears on the -smaller- laptop screen.

I contacted Viktor from the memoQ assistance. He couldn't reproduce the problem, maybe because he's using a much newer version than mine which is memoQ 2014. Everything else works fine so I will obviously not buy a newer version just for this glitch.
However, if somebody had the same problem
... See more
I work with memoQ and two screens.

When memoQ starts, I move it to the bigger screen. However, any subsequent screen opened by memoQ appears on the -smaller- laptop screen.

I contacted Viktor from the memoQ assistance. He couldn't reproduce the problem, maybe because he's using a much newer version than mine which is memoQ 2014. Everything else works fine so I will obviously not buy a newer version just for this glitch.
However, if somebody had the same problem and came up with a solution, I'm all ears (or eyes).

Cheers!
Collapse

Samuel Murray
Samuel Murray  Identity Verified
Netherlands
Member (2006)
English to Afrikaans
+ ...
While you wait... Oct 2, 2020

Christophe Delaunay wrote:

While you wait for a solution, there is a keyboard shortcut in Windows 10 for moving the window to the other screen:
https://www.howtogeek.com/661597/how-to-move-a-window-to-another-monitor-on-windows-10/

Peter van der Hoek

Christophe Delaunay
Christophe Delaunay  Identity Verified
France
Spanish to French
+ ...
TOPIC STARTER
Didn't know this one Oct 3, 2020

Thanks Samuel!

And it works on Windows 8.1 as well

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

MemoQ with two screens

Protemos translation business management system
Create your account in minutes, and start working! 3-month trial for agencies, and free for freelancers!

The system lets you keep client/vendor database, with contacts and rates, manage projects and assign jobs to vendors, issue invoices, track payments, store and manage project files, generate business reports on turnover profit per client/manager etc.

More info »
Wordfast Pro
Translation Memory Software for Any Platform

Exclusive discount for ProZ.com users! Save over 13% when purchasing Wordfast Pro through ProZ.com. Wordfast is the world's #1 provider of platform-independent Translation Memory software. Consistently ranked the most user-friendly and highest value

Buy now! »