Basit Ijaz
Basit Ijaz  Identity Verified
Pakistan
Local time: 14:48
English to Urdu
+ ...
May 16, 2017

Hello

Proz used to have directory text ads. Translators could also use it for promoting their profile. As this feature is now gone (forever i guess), I am wondering what avenues an individual translator has where he/she can promote his/her services. If any of you have tried anything and it was successful, please share.

Remember, I've already classified ads option on couple of websites from the country I want to target. I am even considering getting a classified ad in p
... See more
Hello

Proz used to have directory text ads. Translators could also use it for promoting their profile. As this feature is now gone (forever i guess), I am wondering what avenues an individual translator has where he/she can promote his/her services. If any of you have tried anything and it was successful, please share.

Remember, I've already classified ads option on couple of websites from the country I want to target. I am even considering getting a classified ad in printed newspaper of target countries/cities.

Any thoughts or ideas?
Collapse

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Marketing avenues for translators?

Anycount & Translation Office 3000
Translation Office 3000

Translation Office 3000 is an advanced accounting tool for freelance translators and small agencies. TO3000 easily and seamlessly integrates with the business life of professional freelance translators.

More info »
Wordfast Pro
Translation Memory Software for Any Platform

Exclusive discount for ProZ.com users! Save over 13% when purchasing Wordfast Pro through ProZ.com. Wordfast is the world's #1 provider of platform-independent Translation Memory software. Consistently ranked the most user-friendly and highest value

Buy now! »