How to Activate the Full Version of CafeTran Espresso When Purchasing the ProZ Plus Membership
Thread poster: Ricardo Sandy Aries
Ricardo Sandy Aries
Ricardo Sandy Aries  Identity Verified
Indonesia
Local time: 16:22
English to Indonesian
+ ...
Apr 9, 2020

I purchased the Plus plan because it says that I can use the full version of CafeTran Espresso. However, each time I try to connect it to my ProZ Plus account, it always returns to the login page. The license status says "Trial Version". Does anyone know how to activate the full version of this translation software? Thanks beforehand.

Hans Lenting
Hans Lenting
Netherlands
Member (2006)
German to Dutch
Procedure Apr 9, 2020

Are you following this procedure?

https://cafetran.freshdesk.com/support/solutions/articles/6000158973-signing-in-to-proz-com-account

Ricardo Sandy Aries
Ricardo Sandy Aries  Identity Verified
Indonesia
Local time: 16:22
English to Indonesian
+ ...
TOPIC STARTER
A Great Suggestion Apr 9, 2020

Come to think of it, I just went straight to the translation editor. How silly I was. Thanks for the info.

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

Moderator(s) of this forum
Natalie[Call to this topic]

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

How to Activate the Full Version of CafeTran Espresso When Purchasing the ProZ Plus Membership

TM-Town
Manage your TMs and Terms ... and boost your translation business

Are you ready for something fresh in the industry? TM-Town is a unique new site for you -- the freelance translator -- to store, manage and share translation memories (TMs) and glossaries...and potentially meet new clients on the basis of your prior work.

More info »
Trados Studio 2022 Freelance
The leading translation software used by over 270,000 translators.

Designed with your feedback in mind, Trados Studio 2022 delivers an unrivalled, powerful desktop and cloud solution, empowering you to work in the most efficient and cost-effective way.

More info »