For matters related to payments, access to training sessions and technical issues, please submit a support request for faster assistance.
SDL Trados Studio 2017 Getting Started Part 1 – Translating

This discussion belongs to ProZ.com training » "SDL Trados Studio 2017 Getting Started Part 1 – Translating".
You can see the ProZ.com training page and participate in this discussion from there.

Eduardo Alexandre Pinto
Eduardo Alexandre Pinto  Identity Verified
Portugal
Local time: 19:05
English to Portuguese
+ ...
Reserve a seat May 16, 2017

Hello Mr. Palacio,

There is a lot of information about the SDL Trados Studio 2017 and I cannot find the direct links to reserve a seat for beginners. Could you clarify me on this?

Cordially,

Eduardo Alexandre Pinto

Helen Shepelenko
Helen Shepelenko
SITE STAFF
Reserve a seat May 16, 2017

Eduardo Alexandre Pinto wrote:

Hello Mr. Palacio,

There is a lot of information about the SDL Trados Studio 2017 and I cannot find the direct links to reserve a seat for beginners. Could you clarify me on this?

Cordially,

Eduardo Alexandre Pinto

Hello Eduardo,

Thank you for your interest in the training.

In order to register for the course please fill in the registration form and click on the purchase button as shown at the screenshot.

Please do not hesitate to let me know if you have any doubts.

My bests,
Helen

Eduardo Alexandre Pinto
Portugal
English to Portuguese
+ ...
Download Trados May 16, 2017

Hello,

I have made the resevation but could not download the Trados SDL Studio 2017. I need that before the training. Could you clarify me on this?

Thank you.

Eduardo

Helen Shepelenko
Helen Shepelenko
SITE STAFF
Download Trados May 16, 2017

Eduardo Alexandre Pinto wrote:

Hello,

I have made the resevation but could not download the Trados SDL Studio 2017. I need that before the training. Could you clarify me on this?

Thank you.

Eduardo

Hello Eduardo,

If you cannot activate the SDL Trados licence, please feel free to post your question with details at http://www.proz.com/forum/65 A SDL Trados support member will be happy to help you.

If you cannot locate certification exams and materials at your sdl.com account, please note that you must be registered and have an account at SDL to receive the certification exams. If you do not have an account with SDL, you can create one here https://oos.sdl.com/asp/products/ssl/account/. If you cannot locate training materials at sdl.com, submit a support request and report an email address associated with your sdl.com account, http://www.proz.com/support/

Hope this helps.

My bests,
Helen

Eduardo Alexandre Pinto
Portugal
English to Portuguese
+ ...
Question May 21, 2017

I cannot go to the computer shop in order to ask for technical support because I have anxiety neither can the technician come into my house because the person with whom I live doesn´t want anyone in the house. My relatives are not qualified to try to download Trados SDL Studio 2017 neither do I. I had my educational training on philosophy, psychoanalysis and as a tutor. To translate is one tool on which I have a considerable experience and would like to keep going. My aim for the Trados SDL Stu... See more
I cannot go to the computer shop in order to ask for technical support because I have anxiety neither can the technician come into my house because the person with whom I live doesn´t want anyone in the house. My relatives are not qualified to try to download Trados SDL Studio 2017 neither do I. I had my educational training on philosophy, psychoanalysis and as a tutor. To translate is one tool on which I have a considerable experience and would like to keep going. My aim for the Trados SDL Studio 2017 will be postponed till I have conditions to work on translations.
I would like to be refunded or to save the payment for a training later in this year, but after summer. What is possible, the refund or the reserve of the training?

Cordially,

Eduardo
Collapse

Fadwa I
Fadwa I  Identity Verified
Saudi Arabia
Local time: 22:05
English to Arabic
+ ...
where? Jul 24, 2017

where can i find my training materials at sdl.com? I had the first level and I cant find the materials. thanks

Helen Shepelenko
Helen Shepelenko
SITE STAFF
where? Jul 25, 2017

Fadwa I wrote:

where can i find my training materials at sdl.com? I had the first level and I cant find the materials. thanks

Hello Fadwa,

SDL Trados Certification exams are delivered by SDL Trados. Certification exams will be available in your SDL My account approximately 10 working days after making a payment. Note that you must be registered and have an account at SDL to receive the certification exams. If you do not have an account with SDL, you can create one here https://oos.sdl.com/asp/products/ssl/account/. Make sure you use the same email address associated with your ProZ.com account when creating your SDL account. Please follow the below instructions to access training materials and exams in your sdl.com account:

Log onto your SDL My Account area on the following link https://oos.sdl.com/asp/products/ssl/account/certification/certification.aspx and go to the Certification and Training area, where you will find the Workbook and sample files for you to download.

You will also find 3 attempts at your exam which can be taken at any time online, and will not expire.

If you cannot locate training materials at sdl.com, submit a support request, http://www.proz.com/support/ , and report an email address associated with your sdl.com account.

Hope this helps.

My bests,
Helen

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

Moderator(s) of this forum
Helen Shepelenko[Call to this topic]

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

SDL Trados Studio 2017 Getting Started Part 1 – Translating

TM-Town
Manage your TMs and Terms ... and boost your translation business

Are you ready for something fresh in the industry? TM-Town is a unique new site for you -- the freelance translator -- to store, manage and share translation memories (TMs) and glossaries...and potentially meet new clients on the basis of your prior work.

More info »
Wordfast Pro
Translation Memory Software for Any Platform

Exclusive discount for ProZ.com users! Save over 13% when purchasing Wordfast Pro through ProZ.com. Wordfast is the world's #1 provider of platform-independent Translation Memory software. Consistently ranked the most user-friendly and highest value

Buy now! »